Detailed earthquake damage reports

for commercial and residential properties

Post Earthquake Building Damage Assessments

In the current Christchurch market, most insurance companies require a detailed Earthquake Damage Report for both residential and commercial properties. This can be completed as part of our Standard Residential Dwelling Report and/or our Commercial Report, or we can do a comprehensive assessment that exclusively covers earthquake damage.

Our experienced team of inspectors are qualified professionals, highly capable of completing full earthquake building damage assessments for property owners, purchasers, lending institutions and/or insurance companies.

Post Earthquake Building Damage Assessments by our experienced team of qualified professionals

Call us now to book your inspection

Buildqual met the buyers at the property and talked through any concerns they may have had about the construction of the property. One of those buyers confirmed that night after meeting with him which from my point of view is invaluable.

Richard Innes, Bayleys Real Estate

Trust Buildqual Building Inspection House Checks, Christchurch, Canterbury, to look behind the scenes first!